14 Aug 2019
Caron’s Kickin’ Quinoa Salad recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and wholesome dishes. If you’re after a Recipes or menu for Caron’s Kickin’ Quinoa Salad, you’ve discovered it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus meals, the Caron’s Kickin’ Quinoa Salad recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Caron’s Kickin’ Quinoa Salad|
“An easy way to use that tuna you have sitting around and that weird quinoa stuff you got at the health food store. This is great if you want a tuna salad sandwich but don’t or can’t have bread, or also if you like sushi because it has a nice wasabi kick and a texture reminiscent of sticky rice. And, it has a good crunch and flavor with chopped celery and onion. Quinoa (KEEN-wa) is a ‘grain that’s not really a grain’ used by the ancient Incas. It is especially good for people with wheat or gluten allergies, and can be doctored up with anything for every meal of the day. Try serving on a salad or lettuce leaves for a complete meal and presentation.”
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup low fat mayonnaise (such as Hellman’s® Light)
- 1 teaspoon wasabi powder
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (5 ounce) can tuna, drained
Instructions how to make Caron’s Kickin’ Quinoa Salad recipes :
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 2M||Ready in : 1H|
- Stir the quinoa and water together in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover; cook in the microwave on High until the water has been absorbed and the quinoa is tender, about 9 minutes. Uncover and place into the refrigerator to cool.
- Place the celery, onion, and mayonnaise together in a bowl. Season with wasabi, lemon juice, salt, and pepper; stir to mix. Fold in the tuna and chilled quinoa until evenly blended.
If this Caron’s Kickin’ Quinoa Salad recipe suits your family’s flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Caron’s Kickin’ Quinoa Salad :
Video Duration:21:56 Total Views: 452