4 Nov 2019
Indiana Corn Chowder recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Consequently for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and healthy and balanced dishes. If you’re after a Recipes or menu for Indiana Corn Chowder, you’ve located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Indiana Corn Chowder recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Indiana Corn Chowder|
“Growing up in Indiana we ate a lot of corn in the summer. This is my mom’s recipe, and now I make it for my family. Always a hit! Rather than using fresh potatoes, you may substitute frozen hash browns.”
- 1/2 pound bacon, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (32 ounce) carton chicken broth
- 5 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- salt and pepper to taste
Instructions how to make Indiana Corn Chowder recipes :
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 1H5M|
- Place the bacon in a large pot and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon on a paper towel-lined plate. Stir in the onion, celery, bell pepper, and carrots. Cook and stir until the onions have softened and turned translucent, about 8 minutes. Add the cream-style corn, whole kernel corn, chicken broth, and potatoes. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes. Stir in the diced bacon and season with salt and pepper to taste before serving.
If this Indiana Corn Chowder recipe fits your family’s tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Indiana Corn Chowder :
Video Duration:23:53 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:04:23 Total Views: 1628000+