13 Dec 2019
Knudson’s Knasty Habit recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and nutritious dishes. If you’re after a Recipes or menu for Knudson’s Knasty Habit, you’ve located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Knudson’s Knasty Habit recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Knudson’s Knasty Habit|
“This refreshing cocktail — also known as a Cameron Collins — was originally created by committee in the Seattle laboratories of Victualia Omnia under the direction of Chunko the Magic Monkey.”
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 2 fluid ounces gin, such as Tanqueray®
- 1/2 fluid ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 fluid ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 fluid ounce simple syrup, or to taste
- 1 dash bitters
- 2 fluid ounces Knudsen’s (sic) lemon-lime spritzer
- 1 lime slice for garnish
Instructions how to make Knudson’s Knasty Habit recipes :
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 1M||Ready in : 10M|
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Pour in gin, lemon juice, lime juice, simple syrup, and dash of bitters. Cover and shake rapidly. Strain into a highball glass full of ice. Pour in lemon and lime spritzer and stir. Garnish with the lime slice. Unleash the monkey.
If this Knudson’s Knasty Habit recipe fits your family’s tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!