1 Jan 2020
Rachael’s Superheated Cajun Boiled Peanuts recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and healthy and balanced dishes. If you’re after a Recipes or menu for Rachael’s Superheated Cajun Boiled Peanuts, you’ve determined it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Rachael’s Superheated Cajun Boiled Peanuts recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Rachael’s Superheated Cajun Boiled Peanuts|
“This is the real deal that is found in the heart of Florida. I made this recipe to resemble the taste of my favorite boiled peanuts found in the Ocala National Forest. My family agreed this recipe was one of the best!”
- 1 pound raw peanuts, in shells
- 1 (3 ounce) package dry crab boil (such as Zatarain’s® Crab and Shrimp Boil)
- 1/2 cup chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup salt
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 cup red pepper flakes
Instructions how to make Rachael’s Superheated Cajun Boiled Peanuts recipes :
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : P1D|
- Place peanuts, crab boil, jalapenos, garlic powder, salt, Cajun seasoning, and red pepper flakes into a slow cooker. Pour in water to cover the peanuts and stir to combine. Cover and cook on Low until peanuts are soft, at least 24 hours. Stir occasionally, and add water as needed to keep peanuts covered. Drain; serve hot or cold.
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
If this Rachael’s Superheated Cajun Boiled Peanuts recipe fits your family’s preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Rachael’s Superheated Cajun Boiled Peanuts :
Video Duration:08:23 Total Views: 7000+
Video Duration:06:21 Total Views: 9000+
Video Duration:12:09 Total Views: 11000+
Video Duration:1:15:04 Total Views: 110