25 Aug 2019
Sausage Mushroom Quiche with Heavy Cream recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and nutritious dishes. If you’re after a Recipes or menu for Sausage Mushroom Quiche with Heavy Cream, you’ve determined it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the Sausage Mushroom Quiche with Heavy Cream recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Sausage Mushroom Quiche with Heavy Cream|
“This recipe came from my mother-in-law. I could literally eat one of these all by myself.”
- 1/2 pound pork sausage
- 3/4 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 frozen pie crusts, thawed and ready to bake
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Instructions how to make Sausage Mushroom Quiche with Heavy Cream recipes :
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 16M||Ready in : 1H15M|
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Bake pie shells in the preheated oven until edge of crust is golden, about 10 minutes. Set crust aside, and lower the heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat, and stir in the sausage. Cook and stir until the sausage is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink. Place the sausage on a towel lined plat,e and discard any excess grease from the pan. Add the mushrooms and butter to the skillet, and cook and stir until the mushrooms are a light golden brown, about 5 minutes. Spread sausage and mushrooms evenly over the bottom of pie crusts.
- Combine the cream, eggs, flour, butter, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Pour into the pastry crust, allowing egg mixture to thoroughly cover the sausage mixture. Sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake until light and puffy, about 35 minutes. Allow to stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
If this Sausage Mushroom Quiche with Heavy Cream recipe fits your family’s flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Sausage Mushroom Quiche with Heavy Cream :
Video Duration:04:51 Total Views: 135
Video Duration:03:04 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:41:45 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:04:55 Total Views: 928000+