Did-You-Know ? Collaboration 1 Andrew WS Ainger 20121126
Did You Know ? . . . Learning how to collaborate has become one of the most important business success skills
Harvard Business Review 2011 http://blogs.hbr.org/cs/2011/05/collaboration_is_a_team_sport.html Collaboration needs to be seen as a process that happens over time, and the
crucial groundwork for successful collaboration needs to be laid before the "actual" collaborative work happens Harvard Business Review 2011 http://blogs.hbr.org/cs/2011/05/collaboration_is_a_team_sport.html
Did You Know ? . . . SELEX Galileo (UK) staff have access to 124 meeting rooms
Source: ICT Outlook 2012 Over 75,000 meeting-room bookings are made each year
Source: ICT Outlook 2011/12 Meeting rooms are booked for 89% of the working week
Source: ICT Outlook 2011/12 On average, we use the desk telephone for just 3.1 hours a Month
Source: ICT Accounts Oct. 2012 Using Telephones and Meeting Rooms are just two ways of collaborating. There are other ways
Do you know how many collaboration tools ICT have made available?
Can you list them? 1. Office Communicator 1. Office Communicator 2. Live Meeting
2. Live Meeting 3. WebEx 4. Intercall Audio Conference 1. Office Communicator 2. Live Meeting
3. WebEx 4. Intercall Audio Conference 5. Video Conference facilities 1. Office Communicator 2. Live Meeting
3. WebEx 4. Intercall Audio Conference 5. Video Conference facilities 6. SharePoint Do you know what they
can do for you? 1. Office Communicator 1. Office Communicator Can be used for ad-hoc Instant Message based
meetings with the ability to share your desktop. For Further Information visit: ITmatters 2. Live Meeting
2. Live Meeting Best for desktop conferencing with colleagues across SELEX Galileo UK For Further Information visit: ITmatters
3. WebEx 3. WebEx With WebEx, as in Live Meeting, you can share data Many-to-Many, but as well as inviting SELEX Galileo UK colleagues you can also invite external parties.
For Further Information visit: ITmatters Did you know . . you can use LiveMeeting and Webex for desktop video conferencing in meeting rooms and closed offices?
(ICT will be deploying integrated webcam/speakers in meeting rooms to make this easier) For Further Information see: ITmatters
4. Intercall Audio Conference 4. Intercall Audio Conference Although teleconferencing is normally for anything above 1 to 1, this can be the perfect option in reducing costs for 1 to 1 on international calls.
For Further Information visit: ITmatters ICT Edinburgh Comms 2012 5. Video Conferencing 5. Video Conferencing
Video Conference (VC) suites are available at Basildon, Edinburgh Luton, Portsmouth and Southampton. To book a VC suite just call the Synergy Helpdesk on 5848. For Further Information visit: ITmatters
6. SharePoint 6. SharePoint . . . is the collaborative team site . . . It incorporates discussion forums, wikis, interactive lists, alerts, workflow, surveys, web pages as well as document libraries with
version control, approvals, etc. It enables collaboration with customers, suppliers and partners as . well as with colleagues across sites with the ability to control who . . can access what For Further Information visit: ITmatters
1. Office Communicator . . . . . 2. Live Meeting . . . . . . Instant-Message based meetings desktop conferencing within SELEX Galileo UK
Welcome To Temple Bible Church * * * Indonesia 08 Strategy & Research Trip Feb 17th - March 3rd Chase Bowers Matt Brandon Keith Tally 2034 remaining unengaged Muslim people groups since 1982 frontiers has engaged 105 at this rate...
New Features in RecXpress New Features in EFTXpress Sage Vision 2014 * * * * * * * * * Additional fields available to select for My Statement Description Setup and Beneficiary Statement Description Setup. Drill down to view the...
Fieldtrip: We are going to the Zoo on Tuesday, November 29, 2016. It is mandatory that all parents have their background checks done before this day. Please let me know who will be helping us on this day. Please send...
0 Mass Media COMM 1010 Summer 5 Week 2 2006 Mass Communication -- What is it? The process of designing and delivering cultural messages and stories to diverse audiences through media channels as old as a book and as new...