Hajj Workshop The conditions of Hajj becoming Wajib:
Hajj Workshop The conditions of Hajj becoming Wajib: 1.Must be adult 2.Must be sane 3.Must be free (not enslaved) 4.Can bear the expenses of Hajj 5.Must be physically able to perform Hajj Different types of Umrah There are 2 types of Umrah:
1. Wajib 2. Mustahab Note 1: The people who live in Makkah or surrounding areas, it is possible that Umrah can become wajib for them but Hajj is not wajib for them. They should complete Umrah as soon as possible. Note 2: However the people who live outside of Makkah ( UK, Pakistan, Iran etc...), Hajj and Umrah become wajib at the same time for them. Umrah has 2 kinds: 1. Umrah Mufradah( Individual Without Hajj) 2. Umrah Tamatow (With Hajj)
Wajibat of Umrah Mufradah: 1. Niyaat (Intention) 2. Ehram ( Special Dress for Hajj) 3. Tawaaf (7 rounds around the Kaaba) 4. Namaz - e Tawaaf ( Perform near Maqaam e Ibrahim) 5. Saee ( Between Mountain of Safah and Marwa) 6. Taqsir ( Cut nails or head hair) 7. Tawaaf un Nisaa (7 rounds around the Kaaba) 8. Namaz - e Tawaaf ( Perform near Maqaam e Ibrahim) Hajj is in 2 parts:
1.Umrah Tamatow + 2. Hajj e Tamatow HAJJ Wajibat of Umrah Tamatow: 1) Niyaat (Intention) 2) Ehram ( Special Dress for Hajj) 3) Tawaaf (7 rounds around the Kaaba)
4) Namaz - e Tawaaf ( Perform near Maqaam e Ibrahim) 5) Saee ( Between Mountain of Safah and Marwa) 6) Taqsir ( Cut nails or head hair) The 3 kinds of Hajj: 2) Hajj e Qiran 1) Hajj e Tamatow 3) Hajj e Ifraad Note: For people who live inside of Makkah or surrounding Makkah, Hajj e Qiran and Hajj e Ifraad is for them. So we will not discuss them as it is not for us.
Note: Today we will only discuss about Hajj e Tamatow because it is relevant for us. Wajibat of Hajj e Tamatow: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.
Niyaat (Intention) Ehram (Dress for Hajj) Staying in Mina Staying in Arafaat Staying in Musdalafah Jamarat ( Throwing stones at the three pillars of shaitan) Qurbani ( Animal sacrifice) Going Bald (Only for men who is going first time, but for ladies only a little bit of hair.) 9. Tawaaf (7 rounds around the Kaaba) 10. Namaz - e Tawaaf ( Perform near Maqaam e Ibrahim)
11. Saee ( Between Mountain of Safah and Marwa) 12. Taqsir ( Cut nails or head hair) 13. Tawaaf un Nisaa (7 rounds around the Kaaba) 14. Namaz - e Tawaaf ( Perform near Maqaam e Ibrahim) Ihram: Ihram has to be worn in Miqat Q) What is Meeqaat? A) Meeqaat is the name of a group of 5 special places where Ehram of Umrah Tamatow has to be worn The meeqaat for people from the UK going via medina is Masjid e Shajarah
Ihram of Men is made of 2 sheets.( One for lower body and one for upper body, and they must not be sown ) Ihram of Women is just any white normal clothes ( Shalwaar kameez) Wajibat e Ihram: 1. Niyaat (Intention: I am wearing Ihram for the sake of god) 2. Talbiyah ( Special sentence that we have to repeat by tongue) Wookoof e Arafaat: Staying in Arafaat between Dhor to sunset on the 9th Dhil Hijjat. This is Wajib.
Note: It is mustahab to read Dua e Arafaat of Imam Hussain(as). Wookoof e Musdalafah: 1.Stay in Musdalafah from maghrib on the 9 th of Dhil Hijjat till sunrise of the 10th of Dhil Hijjat. 2.Picking stones for jamarat. ( Collect 49 is wajib but 60 or 70 is recommended) Night in Mina: The 2 nights spent between 10th & 11th Zilhijjah and between 11th & 12th Zilhijjah.
Ramee-e-Jamarat: What is Jamarat? Jamarat is where there are the three pillars of Shaitan and u have to hit them with stones. The names of the pillars are: 1. Ulah (Little Pillar) 2. Wustah (Medium pillar) 3. Uqbah ( Big Pillar) Q) How many stones can we hit to each Pillar? A) For each pillar the minimum amount is 7
7 stones must be hit on each pillar Uqbah This must be hit on the 10th ,11th and 12th of Dhil Hijjat Wustah This must be hit
on the 11th and 12th of Dhil Hijjat Ulah This must be hit on the 11th and 12th of Dhil Hijjat Days of Ramee-e-Jamarat: 1.10th of Dhil Hijjat from Sunrise to Sunset of 10 th Dhil Hijjat.( Only Uqbah with 7 stones)
2.11th of Dhil Hijjat from Sunrise to Sunset (All three pillars with 7 stones each) 3.12th of Dhil Hijjat from Sunrise to Sunset (All three pillars with 7 stones each) Qurbani: 10th of Dhil Hijjat , sacrifice of animal in Mina after Jamarat e Uqbah You do not have to do Qurbani by yourself, you can pay someone to do it on your behalf. Halq (Baldness):
After qurbani , the men who are going for the first time have to go bald and the women have to do taqsir otherwise the men and woman just do taqsir. After going bald or doing taqsir the Ihram comes off and you can wear normal clothes. Rule: Whoever is making you bald cannot be dressed in Ihram Tawaaf Tawaaf e Umrah, Tawaaf e Hajj and Tawaaf e Nisaa are all performed the same.
What is the method and wajibat? 1. Niyaat (Intention) 2. 7 rounds = 1 Tawaaf 3. Anti-clockwise around the Kaaba (Your left side should face the Kaaba) 4. Every round start from Hajj e Aswad 5. Every round should be between Kaaba and Maqam e Ibrahim 6. Every round should go around Kaaba and Hijr-e-Ismail 7. Every round finishes on Hajj e Aswad 8. Ghusl if Wajib, Wudhu, body must be Pak and Ihram must be Pak 9. Circumcised. Way of Tawaaf (7 Rounds)
Hijr-e-Ismail Anti-clockwise Holy Kaaba Maqam-e-Ibrahim 2 Rakaat namaz-eTawaaf Hajj e Aswad ( Start and finishing point) Namaz-e-Tawaaf:
Namaz-e-Tawaaf for Tawaaf e Umrah, Tawaaf e Hajj and Tawaaf e Nisaa are all performed the same. 1. Niyaat (Intention which includes the type of Tawaaf you are performing) 2. It is 2 Rakaat like Fajr 3. Ghusl if Wajib, Wudhu, Body must be Pak and Ihram must be Pak Saee: Saee should be performed after Namz-e-Tawaaf What is Saee? 1. It is walking 7 times between Mountains of Safah and Marwah
2. It starts from Safah and ends on Marwah 3. There is a section marked by lights in which you have to walk a bit faster. 4. Must be on ground floor. 1 2 3 4 5 6 Safah
7 Light Section Starting point Marwah Ending point Taqsir: This is when you are already bald , only a little bit of facial hair or
cutting your nails is wajib. Forbidden things in Ihram: A) Common between men & women (19 things) 1) 2) 3) 4) 5) 6) 7) 8)
9) 10) 11) 12) 13) Hunting Physical contact (intimacy) Nikah Any act due to which Ghusul e Janabat becomes wajib Using of Sormah s(Kohl) Using mirror
Fusooqu (Ex: Lies, Pride, Abusing etc) Jidaal (Swearing by name of Allah) Killing of any kind of animal even if it is sitting on the human body for example hair beetles, bugs, flies, mosquitoes etc.. Wearing of ring due to fanciness & applying Henna Jewellery Oiling (on both body or hair) Cutting or breaking of any hair Continue.. 14) Observing veil
15) Taking out blood 16) Cutting off nails 17) Removing teeth 18) Removing any sort of greenery from the area of Haram 19) using perfumes even detergents which releases pleasant smell. Note: normal plain detergents can be used. B) Especially for only men (4 things) 20) Covering the top of the feet for example with shoes, slippers socks 21) Covering the head with caps, cloth or handkerchiefs etc.. 22) Staying under shade for example under umbrella, using cars and buses with roofs 23) Wearing stitched clothes..
About the Author, Elie Wiesel ElieWieselwas born in 1928 in Sighet, Transylvania, which is now part of Romania.. He lived with his parents and three sisters. He was fifteen years old when he and his family were deported by the...
PPD Programme. Emma Coonan. Information Skills Librarian. [email protected] Format devised by Meg Westbury, Cambridge University. February 16, 2015. Welcome! Please switch ON your mobile phone (or laptop, notepad, tablet, or other device) February 16, 2015.
TDA Training Seminar Version 1.0 Author: CRSG CSD Training Department ... Times HelveticaBlack Arial MS PGothic Times New Roman Blank Panasonic KX-TDE With SIP Trunking Install Sip Card Activation Key Shelf Property-Virtual SIP Gateway Card Property- Virtual SIP Gateway Port...
Pop art presented a challenge to traditions of fine art by including imagery from popular culture such as advertising, news, etc. Surrealism is a cultural movement that began in the early 1920s, and is best known for its visual artworks...
Third bullet: we focus on run ii accelerators (beam-beam plus impedance 3D modeling of the Tevatron, Booster space charge) and for the first half of the year on ILC design (leading role in the Low Emittance Transport channel design -beam...
A commitment from all agencies to work toward meeting the timelines from the 2008 mitigation rule. An agreement for IRT agencies to coordinate prior to providing potentially conflicting direction to bankers or ILF program sponsors
Context Clues: You be the Detective Context Clues - What Are They? Context clues are bits of information from the text that, when combined with prior knowledge, allow you to decide the meaning of unknown words in the story or...